| Home >> How to Reach
How to Reach Pushkar
Pushkar is a sacred town for the Hindus, situated 11 kms. (7 miles)
to the North-West of Ajmer.
|Jaipur, the nearest airport is 138
kms. (86 miles).
|Ajmer is connected to Delhi, Agra,
Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Udaipur, Abu Road and Jodhpur by regular
trains. Two of the best trains of the Indian Railways, Pink
City Express and Shatabdi Express connect Ajmer to Delhi and
|A dense network of bus service
operates from Ajmer to key destinations around. Distances from
important tourist centres are: -
- Jaipur: 138 kms. (86 miles).
- Delhi: 392 kms. (244 miles).
- Ahmedabad: 526 kms. (327 miles).
- Jaisalmer: 490 kms. (304 miles).
- Bikaner: 233 kms. (145 miles).